ANON BIT AD

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

INTERNET of VALUE vs. INTERNET of THINGS?... by PSG...

INTERNET of VALUE vs. INTERNET of THINGS?...


AUTHOR: PREDRAG SAINT GERMAIN




Yes… forever I was concerned with my materialism, start noticing it during my teenage upbringing, while living in single income military family… when I had a chance to earn, to push for profits, I did… simply I was quite brilliant in this, almost running over the competition, while enjoying my so called successes in the circuits of the rich and powerful…

Not much was needed to start changing my perspective, where simple lymphoma struck me in 2005, giving me such a bust and great opportunity towards new and alternative ways to heal self… in this process I discovered that by healing self, I can heal others …

I started slowly discovering inner need of my soul to drop all the material, and give full attention toward humane within me… Trying to describe it to others, to share my zest for life through this new views, gave me such a challenge… Simply by realizing how stuck the world is in material possessions, how much we cherish ownership, yet fully ignoring the OWNERSHIP OF OUR MORALITY, our INTEGRITY, OUR INNER PEACE!…

We get carried away with BY-LAWS, or in-laws, or Law of profits and Money, or Commercial Laws, or Admiralty Law.. etc… we completely ignored (as Humanity…) Natural Law or Universal Law that has nothing in common with majority of human consciousness..

Not to judge all others who still not see, yet I would like!... I would love to have a platform where I can freely express my views, my teachings and my humor giving other humans great hope that ALL IS TRULY POSSIBLE… being true example of transformation from PofM (person of Materialism) to PofV (Person of Values)…

Same happened with internet, and transformation of our approach toward technology, towards digital revolution that is saving tremendous amounts of trees and saving us from industrial pollution…

Time has come, that Internet of Value becomes our LEADING BRANCH OF PEACE… where we as conscious humanity will start seeing other human through the eyes of the real human.. We will start seeing other human as our friend, our allay.. Rather than our competitor or our worst enemy…

Time of global change is here.. .and it is happening.. NOW… AND IT CANNOT BE STOPPED OR REVERTED ANYMORE… time of things, power, competition, greed, war is so SO OLD STUFF…

TIME IS NOW TO ACCEPT THAT ONLY TRUE AND INTRINSIC VALUE THAT WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE THIS WORLD AND THIS HUMANITY IS: WHEN WE START VALUING HUMAN ENERGY AS EQUAL… WHEN WE START VALUING EVERY JOB WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF DOLLARS OR EUROS…

Time has come when people like me can speak freely and openly about total re-humanization of nations who will not fight to get more land, or try to steal or pillage it from another nation… time is to give up our human egos of ownership and competition…


Simply when we recognize in other human the one we are looking for ages… when we find in other human our own humanity… 

1 comment:

  1. Dear PSG, alll is nicely said!!!! U inspired me for more than 2 years now....but i am kind a losing hope!!!! i dont see all fluffy, and peachy, i see separation everywhere, war and hunger and more war....what if this ideal world never come here on Earth but somewhere else....ascencion of our inner hearts on some distant place, where FREEDOM IS POSSIBLE, where u can laugh without explaining why...i dream of that world....but dont think it is possible here on earth....ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete